Sunday 23 September 2012

Corner Rose

This beautiful corner rose from Just Inklined can be found on "The Next Big Thing" CD available here.

 I used my Marianne Anja die for the first time and boy did I have problems getting it to do what I wanted it to!!! Got there in the end though after I'd wasted a load of card!! 

 I did the background scoring with my good old Hougie board.

Coloured with Promarkers as usual: 

Roses: Burgundy, Crimson and Lipstick Red 
Leaves: Forest Green, Apple and Meadow Green 

Hope you're all having a great weekend whatever you're doing :) xx

 

7 comments:

Cyprus Anne said...

Gorgeous Karen.

Anne

Michelle J M said...

Gosh this is so beautiful. I cannot remember seeing this on the cd! Will certainly notice it now after seeing how amazingly you have coloured it. Michelle x

Tammy said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the scoring!

Jane said...

Oh I think despite your angst & card wastage...it was worth it! This is lovely x

Lorianna said...

Karen
this is STUNNING!!!
Hugs

Cally said...

Beautiful Karen. Cally xxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Karen love the die